LIT 110

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

For All Time

Instance and meaning. Place and being. Its her words I "felt" had faded, which at the time meant nothing, but now mean everything. Place and being. We are the Heroes saving one one another, saved once and for all time. Sure its complicated to try and explain something so simple. But explanation or understanding was never the point. Only belief. Only one point to another. It is what it is, this life is what it is. What I say and write will only ever be what they are. Now I don't want to talk none sense, as I have been often known to write of. Because most of the time all I feel is nonsense. No clarity, no sanity. I only feel chaos and tearing. However this may be just more words I end up throwing up just to see how fascinating they could be. Therefore, I would like to say I regret forgetting memories I'd rather keep and holding with a death-grip the moments I would be most inclined to forget. But what is it in this soul of mine that traces the ridges of my scars like a fond madman. With his lop-sided smile and cackles; he is crazy and I shiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment